The game comes with many game modes (competitive, cooperative, campaign with scenarios...).
All the pledge levels include a Kickstarter Exclusive Promo Pack.
How to play
MOOGH is a 1 to 4-player action selection game where tribes try to defeat big beasts.
At the end of the game, the team with most savage points will win.
The game includes multiple game modes (competitive, cooperative, solo, campaign with scenarios, etc.).
· The card next to the round start card is placed at the end of the row.
· The first one to have acted on the previous turn will be the last one to act on this turn.
· Each of you places an action cube on each of your character cards.
· These cubes to show which combination of actions they will perform.
· When a beast takes its turn, it will perform specific actions.
· These actions depend to its rage level and its AI card.
· On a character turn you may perform the selected actions in any order.
· When attacking you use the number of dice on the attack.
· You win one additional die for each weakspot.
· You subtract one die for each shield shown on the beast card.
Moogh - Campagne Kickstarter
- Designer: Niklas HØØK
Illustrator: Niklas HØØK
Graphics: Niklas HØØK